Monday, December 13, 2010

Player Profile: Max Schreiber


Hello fellow Loaf-a-holics! I've got a special treat for you today….a video! Yes! More sideways unedited completely unscripted live in your face drama…I mean behind the scenes action from Loafer headquarters aka my Droid. At the Candy Dripping Low/End of Semester BECA rager, I took the opportunity to sit down with my pie and chat with DJ Loafer Max Schreiber to discuss his thoughts on this past season, and what we can expect next semester from our favorite bball stars. Naturally, being the best spot for interviews, I chose the most sports-oriented room in the house: the beer pong room. It was very loud and we were interrupted by cheering of intoxicated BECA students during an intense game of beer pong, but I was still able to get some juicy info from this outstanding player.
Some fun facts about Max:
-He likes to envision the other teammate’s faces as he takes the ball away from them.
-Rarely does he ever not wear hats
-He may or may not have scored 9 points, but there are 3 for sure on record including 1 layup.
-Max is a San Francisco native
-He enjoys eating Latke’s during the holidays when he is hungry
-He is single
-He likes beer


"I think of the most awesome group of people I've ever met" -Max S.
awwww


No comments:

Post a Comment